- licking the beaters even though there are raw eggs in the batter.
- blowing on my kids’ food to cool it down, even though their dentist said I would pass along my germs and give them cavities. (Hasn’t happened yet!)
- checking on my kids at night to make sure they are still breathing. (They always are.)
- checking my email throughout the day, even though I know I won’t have anything but junk mail.
- eating a bowl of ice cream before I go to bed, even in the dead of winter. Think of all the weight I could lose!
- worrying about something. I can always make up something, even if there’s absolutely nothing to worry about. I drive my husband crazy.
- spying on my neighbors and making up stories about them. It’s more entertaining than “reality” TV.
- reading the comics in the newspaper. I’m addicted to Brenda Starr Reporter.
Check out more lists as part of abdpbt‘s listlessness Monday by clicking below!