Wait, what month is it? Is it March already? And I only wrote 3 posts in February? Hmm. I need to get writing!
- On President’s Day, I took my daughters rollerblading.
- I’ve been reading and adding titles to my Goodreads Challenge for 2016. One of the books I read is Hiding in Plain Sight, by blogging friend Angela Evans! Review on the blog coming soon, although you can read my review on Amazon if you’re interested.
- I’ve been walking at the gym and outside. In February, I walked 43 miles!
- It’s Lent, and I’ve been attending a Bible study at my church on Wednesday evenings.
- Both girls participated in the control group for a research project for a rare childhood disease.
- Ed and I met some friends for dinner.
- Ed and I went to a dinner dance.
- I cleaned the house for the babysitter.
- Lily had an orchestra concert.
- Ed and I sang a duet in church two Sundays in a row.
- BONUS! We also sang and played handbells for Hymn Fest, an annual event at our church.
So, here’s my plan. In the next few days (weeks?), I’m going to write a post for some of the above events to fill in the details. I’ve missed blogging! For now, I’m going to link up to Lisa and Rabia’s Tuesday Ten!