- Grandma: “This plum is too hard.”
Lily: “That’s because it doesn’t want to get eaten, Grandma!”
- Emmy, wiggling bare toes under the table: “Toes dancing!”
- Emmy, hearing the clock chime: “I ike it!”
- Emmy, on being timid when seeing her Great-Grandma: “I sy.”
- Emmy, when asked if I could change her diaper, pushed me away and said, “Working! Working!”
Visit Anna over at abdpbt for more Monday lists!
2 Replies to “Quotes from My Children”
Good post again, you have been brilliant keep going like this.NicoleMedela symphony
Ha ha :)Awesome post!!!