I love comments! What blogger doesn’t? I think for the most part, every writer wants to get feedback on what he or she has written, (although Stephenie Meyer might wish that Stephen King had kept his opinion to himself!) and that includes bloggers. For those of you who read my blog but don’t have blog of your own, (and therefore may not know how to leave a comment) here is some information. It’s easy!
To all my bloggy friends, thank you for leaving me all those wonderful comments! I love them!
- At the end of my post for the day, it says “0 comments.” (Yesterday’s post says “6 comments.”) Click on “comments.”
- A form pops up, and the first box says “guest.” You do not need to log in to leave a comment; you can just be a guest. If you wish to log in, go ahead.
- Next, enter your nickname. It can be whatever you want…your initials, your blog name, your real name, etc. You can even stay anonymous.
- For the next box, tell me your blog URL. If you don’t have a blog, leave it blank!
- If you enter your email address in the following box, no one will see it. (Not even me!) All email addresses go to the comment software I use, which is called JS-kit. If you enter your email address, and I reply to your comment, my reply will be sent to your email address. The sender will be JS-kit.com Comments.
Of course, you do not need to enter an email address if you do not want to. I will still be able to read your comment.
- Click “submit.”
And that’s all there is too it! The only thing you really need to type is your name and the comment you want to leave. I’m going to make this post a link in my sidebar, under “Why Lemon Drop Pie?” for future reference.
And by the way, all your comments get sent to my email address, so if you want to leave a comment on an old post, I will be able to read it whenever you write the comment! Happy commenting!